ShotokanBrownShotokanBrown

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats

Swingers Episode 1 Swingers Episode 1

Meh~

It was pretty original, I'll give you that. But original doesn't always mean good. I like your concepts and environment, but it's missing a lot of pieces.
Overall the whole thing was pretty boring, not much happened. Your voice acting leaves a LOT to be desired. Yes, a better microphone would help, but the acting itself was also very stale.
There's some potential here, but I'd say it needs more of an overhaul than a sequel.

girl animation tryout girl animation tryout

Couple issues.

If something isn't in motion, you shouldn't redraw it. It makes things look choppy. If you want this as a stylistic effect, you should prepare yourself for a TON of drawing.
Also, it looks to me like her head is getting consistently smaller through the video.

flashspazzes007 responds:

ok.im still a beginner but i cant wait to do more.

Fudda (Fudda Pt. 1) Fudda (Fudda Pt. 1)

Good writing, bad acting.

The voice acting is reaaaally holding this movie back. They all sound robotic and lifeless. The concept is pretty funny, but I couldn't get into it. And clearly, neither could you.

Just work on that.

Aqlex responds:

I'm glad you liked the writing, at least. The voice acting of the teacher was actually purposefully meant to be somewhat robotic, though it wasn't me voicing it. I DID voice the other characters though, and I have been working on my voiceacting ever since! I think I've improved... hopefully? Check out some of my newer stuff and let me know what you think.

Thanks for the review, by the way.